Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Goods shipped within the UK will be sent by Royal Mail Second Class for smaller parcels. Larger parcels (over 750 grams) will be sent by Royal Mail Second Class Signed For service. Goods will usually be delivered to the UK within 3 working days. (However, this cannot be guaranteed).
Please email us for shipping costs to Europe and beyond. Packages will be sent to the delivery address entered on your on-line order. Cowboys & Angles will not be liable for any delay in delivery. Please also note that any import or customs duties incurred when returning your item is the responsibility of the customer.
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights. Proof of purchase i.e. receipt, must be returned with the goods. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return an item.
Good should only be used for their intended purpose. Faulty goods must be returned within a reasonable period of time (28 days of purchase) with proof of purchase.
If the fault is a justified manufacturing defect replacement goods (if available) will be offered or a refund of the amount paid or credited back to the original credit/debit card (if paid by debit/credit card) will be paid.
Any disagreement regarding the fault may be referred to the manufacturer without prejudice to test all components to ascertain wear, method of cleaning etc.
Items returned must be in new in their original packaging with proof of purchase within 14 days.
We do not accept responsibility for your ‘change of mind’ regarding purchase. Any unworn return will be at the discretion of the proprietor within 24 hours of purchase and must be returned in new/resale condition complete with packaging and proof of purchase.
Items bought from the Clearance section will not be refunded.
Please note ...
- Shipping costs are none refundable and are the customer's responsibility.
- Postage and packing charges paid for delivery of your order will not be refunded.
- The returning item is your responsibility until it reaches us. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- We cannot provide refunds or exchanges on products that are lost in the post when being returned back to us. We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
Please send all returns to:
Cowboys & Angels
31 Hillside Road